Great oral health starts here, with a free dental exam for patients without insurance (some limitations apply*). Based on this initial exam, your dentist will create your customized dental treatment plan, which will be a guide for you and your dental team going forward in order to give you a healthy mouth.
While the services you’ll receive may vary, here’s what you can expect at your first dental checkup:
- A review of your medical history. Tell your dentist about your diet or medications as these may impact your treatment and oral health
- A conversation with your dentist about any concerns you have regarding your teeth, mouth, or overall oral health—we encourage you to ask questions
- An oral exam, including a visual gum tissue check and visual oral cancer scan
- X-rays, if necessary, to see your teeth below the gum line
- A comprehensive treatment plan, with recommended treatment and ongoing care from your dentist
The low-risk, low-cost* way to find out the status of your oral health
Initial exam and x-rays are free or at a very low cost for patients without insurance (some limitations apply*). If you would like a second opinion, you can obtain a copy of your exam results and x-rays at no charge.
Your First Dental Visit:
When you’re a patient at Devon Dental, you’ll be treated with the compassion and respect you deserve.
Devon Dental Associates
4 Columbia Ave W,
Devon AB, T9G 1Y6